Thursday, March 21, 2013

Injustice Gods Among Us Part 1: Who I'll Play As

Injustice: Gods Among Us is the new DC Comics fighting game made by NetherRealm Studios.  It pits the world's greatest superheroes against each other in a fight to protect what they believe in. Villains and heroes no longer exists and it's up to them to decide the fate of the world.  I'm excite, so here's who I'm going to play as when I get the game.

Green Lantern

First of all, Green Lantern is one of my favorite superheroes of all time. So me playing as him is a no brainer. I love the the concept of the him using his ring to kick some superhero butt. His abilities look amazing so I cannot wait to use them! Here's a video of Green Lantern kicking Aquaman's ass. See that finishing move? Buses AND planes? Transportation beat down!

Green Arrow
What can I say? I like the color green. Green Arrow is a pretty understated superhero. He might not have any powers, but his arrows and bow make up for that. His bow has a blade for crying out loud! He might have lost to Superman in the latest Battle Arena, but here is Green Arrow destroying Hawkgirl.

The Flash
There's something about The Flash that intrigues me. It could be his set of morals, or the fact he can punch in the face before you can say "Oh no!" I think using The Flash's superspeed and his quick reflexes will ube a big factor in his victories. To prove that, here he is beating the crap out of the Joker. You see that finishing move? Hell to the yes.

So here ends part one! Check back later for a part 2!

No comments:

Post a Comment