Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Iron Man 3 Preview

 

Iron Man 3 is coming out in May, and so far there is a lot of buzz surrounding it. Ben Kingsley is playing The Mandarin, one of Tony Stark's biggest rivals in the comic books. If done correctly, I believe that Kingsley could be one of the top Marvel villains in the movie-verse. From what the trailers show, Tony Stark, played by Robert Downey Jr, is in for the fight of his life. Don Cheadle returns as Rhodey, this time in the Iron Patriot suit. There looks like there are a couple of different suits in the movie. During the Avengers, Stark was on suit Mark VII, so I can assume this suit is going to be Mark VIII and the different forms. I'm hoping for at least the appearance of the Hulk-Buster suit, but I doubt that's going to happen. Maybe in Avengers 2. We'll see. Iron Man 3 looks appealing and I have high hopes. I'll do a review in May when the movie comes out. Stay tuned for more Marvel movie news!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment